Font downloads are provided in the following file formats:
|Webfont||.eot, .svg, .woff, .woff2|
|Server||.eot, .svg, .woff, .woff2|
For assistance on selecting a license that's right for you, visit our Licensing page.
Standard User License (Commercial License)
Select a Standard User License to enable use of the font to create logos, prints, t-shirts, and other products for sale. You're free to use the font in an unlimited number of graphic design projects, including in documents, on websites, and in apps.
- Installation of the typeface is limited to a single workstation
- Additional licenses are required for each additional workstation
A Multi-User License gives you all the same Commercial Licensing privileges as a Standard User License, and covers installation on up to five (5) user workstations, one (1) server, and one (1) printer. An additional Multi-User License is required for each group of workstations, servers, and printers.More Info
Electronic Publications License
An Electronic Publications License allows you to embed the font in an electronic document offered for sale or by subscription.
- Embedding is limited to a single issue of an eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, or PDF
- Includes regional variations: use of the same issue or document in all localizations
- Additional licenses are required for each additional issue
A Webfont License enables the font to be installed on a server and used to render text across a website.
- Installation is limited to a single server
- Embedding is limited to a single client website or all personal websites
- Additional licenses are required for each additional client website
Mobile Application License
A Mobile Application License enables the font to be embedded into a mobile application.
- Valid for a single application and platform
- Includes regional variations: use of the same application and platform in all localizations
- Includes all updates of the same mobile application offered free to existing customers
- Additional licenses are required for each application and platform
- Additional licenses are required for each release of a paid upgrade
A Server License enables the font to be installed on a server, and used to render text in client websites, browser-based applications, or online personalization utilities.
- Valid for 1 Year
- Valid for a single browser-based application, personalization utlity, or unlimited client websites
- Additional licenses are required for each additional 1-Year term
- Additional licenses are required for each browser-based application, online personalization utility, or server installation
About the Typeface
Humbley Script is a fun, hand-drawn modern calligraphy script. Humbley was designed for Etsy sellers, poster printers, and anyone else looking to add a little fun to their projects.
Humbley features a ton of accented characters, making it a great way to represent plenty of European languages. We're sure that Humbley will be just what you need to make inspirational postcards, art prints, home decor pieces, and other graphic design projects.
Download the free demo to try out the Uppercase glyphs!
This typeface has been designed with the following features:
|Spacing Modifier Letters||37|
|Alphabetic Presentation Forms||2|
V 1.02 , released October 21, 2017