About the Print
Nothing says summer like hanging out on the dock, listening to the sound of the water lapping against the wood planks beneath your feet. Otis Redding's 1968 masterpiece is a fitting accompaniment to your cottage life.
This piece was hand-lettered on the shore of Lake of Bays in Muskoka, Ontario. Inked with a Pentel Fude Touch Sign pen. Not vectorized.
Available in one of five standard print sizes.
- Digitally printed using Epson UltraChrome Giclée inks
- Printed on acid-free 10.3 mil / 192 gsm Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
- Printed and shipped from the USA
- Larger print sizes shipped via tube
- Frame not included
- Made to order
- Tracking numbers issued on ship via email