About the Print
My wife thinks it's a bit strange that I make up poetic and inspirational sayings. But what is a life lived without a bit of adventure now and then?
This piece was hand-lettered on the shore of Lake of Bays in Muskoka, Ontario. Inked with a Tombow Dual Brush pen. Not vectorized.
Available in one of six standard print sizes.
- Digitally printed using Epson UltraChrome Giclée inks
- Printed on acid-free 10.3 mil / 192 gsm Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
- Printed and shipped from the USA
- Larger print sizes shipped via tube
- Frame not included
- Made to order
- Tracking numbers issued on ship via email